WATER MARK CAMP
Camp Watermark is a lakeside camp located on Pangong Lake (14000 feet) in Ladakh offering travellers a comfortable stay. There are comfortable tents on the lakefront with attached bathrooms. Here, 30 deluxe camps are set up, adorned with authentic Himalayan motifs and paintings. All camps have double beds with carpets and warm bedding to keep you cozy. The exteriors and interiors are decorated with Himalayan folk art and the complete camp setting gives you the feel of this captivating land. They have also up to date medical facilities for those who may be affected by High Altitude Sickness besides first aid services & Oxygen Cylinders. Multi cuisine like North Indian, Ladakhi, Tibetan, Gujarati, Jain food, South Indian and Chinese food is served here. Camp site is right on the edge of Pangong Lake overlooking stunning views. Camp Watermark is one of the best managed campsites in the area offering windproof tents and multi-cuisine dining.
- Cold running water in each tent
- All tents are facing Pangong Tso Lake.
- Cuisine includes Indian, Chinese, ladakhi and served as buffet.
- All white tents are neat and clean
- Up to date medical facility
- Hot water also available.
- Attached Bathrooms with electricity.
- Ample Parking space.